Marty Millner receives a 5 Star rating from us
Marty Millner receives a 5 Star rating from us as a real estate agent who handled both a challenging sale of our family home and purchase of our new home during a difficult time in 2010 in the real estate market in Bucks County, Pennyslvania. Marty, as a person of high ethical standards and business savvy, is the perfect combination to assist either in the selling and buying of property. Our recent purchase of our home in October was the fourth transaction with Marty we have had over the past 10 years. Some of the distinctives about Marty Millner include the following:
• Marty carefully planned and implemented the marketing of our home utilizing the excellent resources of Coldwell Banker
• Customer service and attention to detail is a hallmark of his business
• Marty prequalified all our buyers and we only entertained offers from serious buyers
• Marty advised on how to respond to offers and plan home inspections, repairs and staging of our home
• Marty is realistic about the market and provided seasoned advice about pricing and positioning of our home
• During the purchase of our new home which was For Sale By Owner, Marty represented our interests with professionalism and tact during a difficult transaction
• Marty has recommended several services that have been excellent to both improve our home for sale and in the remodeling of our current home
• Marty has staying power and the utmost respect of other professionals, which was evident in our interaction with those in the industry
• Marty is calm, businesslike, thorough, prepared and excellent in following through with his clients. You can freely express your concerns with Marty and no question is considered too small for Marty to answer.
It is our pleasure to recommend Marty Millner as the best agent in Bucks County to handle any real estate needs.
Gail and Paul
Tell me how I'm doing!
You have a story to tell about me. You've
worked with me, and I've helped you buy or sell a home. I need your feedback.
Others need your feedback, too! Please take a moment to fill out this form and
tell me how I did...
Titles >Do You Really Need Title Insurance
When a home is purchased, title insurance is one of the closing cost items on the closing statement. This insurance protects the buyer from defects in the title that are not discovered until after the closing. There are two kinds of title insurance--coverage that protects the lender for the balance of the mortgage if the buyers have a loan, and coverage that protects the buyers' equity in the property.
It is prudent to purchase owners' coverage because most of the title problems that arise after a closing are not from a sloppy title search, but are the result of inaccurate information in the public records. The ownership chain goes back a long way, and fraud or misrepresentation anywhere in the chain could mean big problems. Title insurance will protect you if a wife or husband did not properly sign off on the ownership papers or if the property was sold as part of an estate that was later disputed. Most people do not have to deal with the title insurance company after the closing, but this coverage could save your investment if a problem arises.
What does the term Curb Appeal mean?
This term describes how homes look from the street; this first impression is very important to prospective homebuyers.
|See More Real Estate Trivia >