4th of July Fun and Festive Events in Bucks County
With concerts, fairs, mouth-watering barbecue and of course, fireworks, Bucks County has all the best activities to celebrate your patriotic pride!
Fireworks are a quintessential part of any Fourth of July celebration. Here are our picks for where to see stunning displays throughout Bucks County.
• Celebrate throughout the summer with breathtaking Friday night fireworks on select dates over the Delaware River in New Hope!
• Take the kids to BBQ and see magnificent fireworks with everyone's favorite furry friends at Sesame Place® July 3-4!
• Combine the charm of a country fair with the excitement of a fireworks display at the Annual Southampton Days Country Fair! Enjoy a parade, rides, delicious food, a flag raising and multiple live entertainment options July 2-7.
• Quakertown Community Day on July 4 features a car show, parade, live entertainment and fireworks!
• Check out Fonthill Castle's Fourth of July celebration for a day filled with food, old-fashioned games, crafts and live music, all with the magnificent backdrop of Henry Mercer's estate!
• Discover the past at Washington Crossing Historic Park while watching living historians demonstrate their crafts, tour historic buildings, see a military encampment and hear the Declaration of Independence read aloud.
• Pack a picnic lunch for the whole family and spend time together at the charming Pennsbury Manor. Located along the picturesque Delaware River, this recreation of William Penn's historical estate offers guided tours.
List of 4th of July Events:
CONCERT UNDER THE STARS
June 30, 2018
Event Location: Tinicum Park
Address: River Road, Erwinna, PA 18920
Phone: (609) 397-7300
Admission: $25 at the Gate; Students (age 7 to 18) $10; Children 6 and under FREE
Gates open at 6 PM; Concert starts at 8 PM
Happy Birthday America! Celebrate the 4th of July Holiday weekend with an evening of light classical, popular, and patriotic music and a grand fireworks finale under the stars along the banks of the Beautiful Delaware River. Plan a picnic, bring your family, bring your friends and find out why this has become a much loved and quintessential regional tradition.
RED, WHITE & BLUE BBQ BASH
Jun 30, 2018
Event Location: Peddler's Village
Address: Rtes 202 and 263, Lahaska, PA 18931
Phone: (215) 794-4000
Admission: Free Admission & Free Parking
From: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Come out for our Classic Barbecue Picnic at for all-American grilled favorites, live music, family entertainment and kids’ activities.
INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION
Jul 01, 2018 - Jul 04, 2018
Recurrence: Recurring daily
Event Location: Washington Crossing Historic Park
Address: 1112 River Rd, Washington Crossing, PA 18977
Admission: $8 for adults age 12 and over, $4 for children ages 5-11 and free for those under 5.
The public is invited to celebrate Independence Day at Washington Crossing Historic Park. The schedule of events includes:
JULY 1 - Rebels vs. Redcoats: A Revolutionary Car Show will be held from noon to 4 PM in the large field diagonal to the park’s Visitor Center and across River Road.
JULY 2 - The United States Army Reserve band will perform a concert featuring patriotic music starting at 7 PM.
JULY 3 - The Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR) will host a slate of free environmental activities for the whole family.
JULY 4 - See living historians demonstrate their crafts, tour historic buildings, and see a military encampment from noon to 4 PM. A highlight of the day will be readings of the Declaration of Independence at 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM and 3:30 PM.
SOUTHAMPTON DAYS COUNTRY FAIR
Jul 02, 2018 - Jul 07, 2018
Recurrence: Recurring daily
Event Location: Lions's Grove
Address: 1255 2nd Street Pike, Southampton, PA 18966
Phone: (215) 801-7141
Admission: JULY 4th ONLY - General Admission $3, Children 3 and under FREE, All other nights no admission. Starting: 6:00 PM
The welcome you to the 47th Annual Southampton Days Country Fair. The events of the week are planned for your enjoyment and we invite you to the free concerts in the Lions Grove Bandstand & Midway Stage, as well as the children’s entertainment on the Midway Stage.
The big event is Southampton Day which will be celebrated this year on Wednesday, July 4th, starting with the Sam Costantini Annual 4th of July Parade beginning at 9:30 AM followed by festivities in the Park and concluding with the annual fireworks display.
FOURTH OF JULY FIREWORKS
Dates vary between Jul 03, 2018 - Jul 04, 2018
Event Location: Sesame Place®
Address: 100 Sesame Rd, Langhorne, PA 19047
Time: 9:25 PM
Rock out with Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster, and Count Von Count, as their music fills the air and the sky is covered with colorful bursts of brilliance. Be sure to watch us paint the sky red (and green and blue) from inside the park. This impressive display will certainly give you something to celebrate this Fourth of July!
Fireworks will begin immediately following the 9:00 PM evening performance of the Neighborhood Street Party Night Parade on Tuesday and Wednesday. Entry into Sesame Place will be limited 5 minutes prior to the start of fireworks.
4TH OF JULY PARADE
Jul 04, 2018
Event Location: Veterans Memorial Park
Address: 700 Veterans Hwy, Levittown, PA
Starting: 9:00 AM
The parade starts with a short ceremony at the Veterans Memorial Park, 700 Veterans Hwy., Levittown at 9:00 AM. The route is from the Veterans Memorial Park on Veterans Hwy. to Trenton Road. The parade follows Trenton Road to Twin Oaks Park.
*Courtesy of www.visitbuckscounty.com
*Photo courtesy of Bucks County Live