7 Bucks County Spots with Cool Amenities
Whether you are looking to stay at a full-service hotel or a historic bed and breakfast, Bucks County's lodging partners are going the extra mile with extra amenities! Take advantage of the perks when you stay at these cool Bucks County spots.
1) The luxurious Golden Pheasant Inn is nestled in between the Delaware River and Delaware Canal State Park in the scenic town of Erwinna. In addition to the four-star lodging and fine dining, Golden Pheasant offers bicycle and helmet rentals to help guests better explore your surroundings.
2) There is no need to leave your hotel for a great workout when you stay at the Sheraton Bucks County Hotel. The on-site gym and fitness center is staffed with Certified Personal Trainers ready to lead you in regularly scheduled aerobic classes, including step aerobics, low impact aerobics, water aerobics and yoga.
3) The Carriage House of New Hope may be an old historical home, but modern amenities will wrap you in luxury. Located in the heart of New Hope, just steps away from the Bucks County Playhouse, a unique experience is at your fingertips. Choose from one of three elegant and exclusive rooms, all with balconies overlooking the Delaware River. Guests can also enjoy locally-sourced toiletries, complimentary coffee and teas, as well as a yoga mat and fitness pass.
4) For all the comforts of home and more, book a stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Langhorne. Make your own meals on the cook-top stove, take a dip in the indoor pool and enjoy a game of billiards in the lounge. The Residence Inn also offers an outdoor basketball and sport court.
5) Enjoy a day of pampering with an herbal spa treatment at the Inn at Barley Sheaf. Relax with an exfoliating body scrub, let your problems fall away with a soothing massage and top it off with a fresh blended fruit smoothie or a cup of hot cherry blossom tea.
6) Take a ride back in time during your stay at Frog Hollow Farm Bed and Breakfast. For an additional fee, guests can be chauffeured to dinner in a 1931 Ford Model A, taking a scenic ride along Bucks County back roads to one of the area's finest restaurants.
7) Receive the healing touch from a certified massage therapist during your stay at the Inn at Bowman's Hill. The Inn offers a variety of massages, including Swedish, hot stone, deep tissue and a romantic couples massage session.
*Courtesy of www.vistbuckscounty.com